It has come to our attention that various individuals have been contacted by people claiming to represent or be affiliated with the Flynn Group of Companies, offering false employment opportunities with our company via unsolicited e-mails. This is an attempt to collect personal information and/or some advanced form of payment known as recruitment fraud.
During the recruitment and selection process at the Flynn Group of Companies:
- We always conduct interviews. Please note our interviews will never be conducted via instant or direct messaging programs or applications. You will never be asked to have an interview over Facebook Messenger or Google Hangouts.
- Our Human Resources Representatives will send professional communication from @flynncompanies.com or @flynn.ca accounts only. Beware of close variations such as @flynnscompanies.com (note the extra “s”).
- We never ask for or send funds (cash, cheques, e-transfers) during this process.
- We do not ask for detailed personal information in advance of your start date.
- We do not offer “remote” positions from a home office.
- An employee’s first day always takes place at one of our office locations or on a project site.
- All legitimate Flynn Group of Companies job posting may be accessed, and applied to, on our company careers page: https://flynncompanies.com/careers/
We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited employment offers. If you are contacted by someone you suspect may not be appropriately representing the Flynn Group of Companies, please email us at email@example.com. You can also report scams to your local police department.