The Flynn Group of Companies is looking for the best of the best to join our Denver branch!
What are you looking for?
Before we get into depth, ask yourself if this is the type of company you want to be part of;
• An organization that makes safety our number 1 priority;
• An organization that provides competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits plan;
• An organization that provides opportunity and growth for all employees;
• An organization where you can utilize the best equipment and tools while working on some of the biggest projects throughout the country.
The Details (What you will be doing)
We believe that the best way for you to learn about Flynn and the type of work you will encounter is to watch our Day in the Life of a Roofer video:
But in case you cannot watch it right now, here are a few points:
• Install, repair or replace Conventional single and/or four ply (built up roofing) systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
• Provide training and support to more junior level employees.
The Requirements (Your previous experience)
• The ability to work safely at all times
• 3-5 years’ previous experience in roofing
• Able to perform physical activates on a regular basis
• Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
• Intermediate English skills
• Reliable means of transportation
It would be great if you had…
• A journeyman/woman certificate or equivalent;
• Red seal certification
• A high school diploma or equivalent
Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer – Minorities/Women/Disabled/Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Flynn Group of Companies is an affiliated contractor with the Helmets to Hardhats Program.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then we invite you to apply by sending your resume to email@example.com